Was it really outrageous for Juan Williams to verbalize how many of us have come to react because of the following realities we Americans have experienced? For example, Muslim males between the ages 17 and 40 fit the profile of the following terroristic actions that have led to our vigilance particularly at airports and in public places where large groups gather. Were it not for our attentiveness – we would not have thwarted several other attacks and saved unknown numbers of American lives. Is there any denying some Muslims are profiling infidels and in self defense we must profile them in order to save ourselves or else be sitting ducks?
1. In 1974 TWA flt 841 was blown up killing all passengers by A Muslim male extremist
2. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists
3. During the 1980′s a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists
4. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists
5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists
6. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists
7. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists
8. December 24 1994 Air France Flight 8969 was hijacked by Muslim male extremists
9. In 1995 a bomb exploded on TWA flt 840 sucking 4 people including an infant out the window by Muslim male extremists
10. American Airlines flight bombing was attempted by a sneaker wearing Muslim male extremists
11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists
12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists
13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by Muslim male extremists
14. Christmas Eve 2009 a bombing of airplane was attempted by Muslim male extremists wearing a diaper.
15. 2010 a car bombing was attempted in Times Square by a Muslim male extremist
16. In 2009, 31 people wounded and 13 American Soldiers murdered on base at Fort Hood by a Major now known as a Muslim male extremists
Now, while I don’t think we should profile every Muslim, I really do see a pattern here to justify what Juan Williams and others have confessed feeling. To ensure everyone’s rights at the airport we refrain from profiling so, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly radical fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President’s security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and a Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss, but fell apprehension about Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 lest they be accused of profiling.
Clearly, we do not fear Muslims, we fear Muslim extremists but they don’t wear signs declaring themselves radical so all we have is their garb to notify us that they may or may not belong to a group who comes either in peace or to kill us!
And to admit this is concerning and have CAIR on our back is ridiculous. CAIR should become angry at the radicals for bringing this shame on the Islamic community and should be angry at the Muslim community for not speaking out against those who are hurting their community. They should immediately condemn the radicals not the victims of the terror! That which they do not condemn they condone!
My final word is beware – for anyone intelligent to bring Tim McVeigh as a Christian into this argument – is preposterous for two reasons; first McVeigh was not acting in the name of God or religion and next he was not targeting infidels or not believers if any religion– he was targeting the Government. Islamic terrorists are acting in the name of God and their religion and targeting infidels.
I ask again, is there any denying some Muslims are profiling infidels and in self defense we must profile some Muslims in order to save ourselves or else be sitting ducks? Again- How do we know which Muslims are dangerous? Perhaps if the Muslim community would denounce their own radicals – we would have less to fear from them – instead they put us on the defensive when we have good cause to be fearful!
Filed under: Uncategorized |