Editorial: Oct. 6, 2009 — The Hillary Moment: Use it or Lose it
October 6, 2009 by John Charlton
WHY HILARY CLINTON IS AT THE PEAK OF HER POWER and WHAT SHE CAN DO WITH IT
by John Charlton
I did not vote for Hillary Clinton. But this week I am a Hilary Clinton fan, in a sense. Let me explain.
Hillary Clinton, the Secretary of State of the United States under Barack Hussein Obama, is, in my opinion, the most powerful person on the planet right now; that is, this week.
She holds this position because the unique circumstances of history which have brought the United States into its present Constitutional Crisis; and of events which have unwittingly put her in the position of restoring the Republic and the Democratic Party, by her action, or destroying the same by her inaction.
Because this week Plaintiffs in two cases are waiting to hear judgment whether they have standing to sue Obama for not being eligible to hold the office of presidency.
And its obvious as heck that the judges are scared to death, in my opinion, of the consequences of granting standing, on the one hand, because of the political turmoil that they believe would result; and, on the other, are concerned about destroying public confidence in the Article III judiciary.
The cases of which I speak are Barnett vs. Obama and Kerchner vs. Obama; and they are in the hands of Judges David O. Carter, of the California Southern Division and Jerome B. Simandle the New Jersey Middle Division federal courts.
This, combined with the massive outpouring of public wrath at the course Congress and the Obama Administration have taken in the last 9 months, the 1.7+ million Tea Partiers who marched assembled in Washington, D.c., last month, and the sinking support in the polls for Obama, put Hilary in an enviable position; unique in her career, unique in the history of the nation.
If Hilary Clinton just simply said simple one sentence, this week, it would cause the Obama administration to implode; resurrect the Democratic party as a viable entity in the 2010 elections, and be met with a swift ground swell of support from the entire people of the United States who still believe in the rule of law.
What is this sentence?
“After careful legal and historical study, I don’t believe Obama is a natural born citizen; and therefore I request Congress to hold hearings to determine whether he lawfully occupies the office of President of the United States, in accord with the objective requirements of Article II, Section ii, paragraph 5, of the U.S. Constitution!”
Such a statement would show the following about Hilary Clinton’s character:
1) It would definitely demonstrate that she is a person of integrity, who puts the U.S. Constitution before all else.
2) It would definitely prove that, as a woman, she is not a follower but a leader.
Such a statement would have the following beneficial results from either her point of view, or objectively speaking.
1) It would show Democrats and Republicans that there is life in the political corridors of Washington, D.C., and that her sense of integrity will not be silenced on any issue.
2) It would revitalize the Democratic Party; not only by energizing the Hilary Democrats, but by giving her fellow Democrats who are Senators and Representatives a way of saving their 2010 relection campaigns, by definitively distancing themselves from the constant parade of lies from Obama and his ongoing campaign.
3) It pull the planks out from under the Republican Party, who has not shown even as much integrity or honesty on the issue; and forestall their claim to this issue in the 2010 elections.
4) It would create a political climate in which Carter and Simandle could uphold the constitution.
5) It would completely demolish the house of cards upon which Obama has built his candidacy and regime.
6) It would be simply be the truth.
7) It would be the consummate political maneuver of the century.
8) It would put her in line to ascend to the presidency, when Obama and Biden are shown to be fraud and co-conspirator in fraud, as they are.
9) It would be her right, for having been robbed of the Democratic Nomination by fraud in the primaries (TX, MI, FL).
10) It would be “impeachable testimony,”* because it is manifestly evident from the books of law and history, and from Obama’s biographies, that his father being a british subject, at the time of his birth, causes him to be ipso fact, NOT a natural born citizen; and therefore ineligible to be president.
Finally, to those who might criticize Hillary Clinton for accepting the position of Secretary of State under Obama; it could easily been shown that for many Americans, even the best legal minds, it has taken more than a year to clarify this issue properly, and that she has now had sufficient time to inform herself and assure herself of the justice of acting now.
Lady Secretary, for the love your bear our great Nation; I ask you to use this power, which Providence has placed in your hands; and speak out!
Finally, Hilary Clinton is at the peak of her power this week, because once this moment passes, she either will be just another stooge on the ship of tyranny, or pirate on the sinking ship of fraud; she will have missed her moment for self-liberation, self-vindication, and rebirth.
If Carter should deny standing, Simandle will certain follow suit; then Hilary would be in a new position, where she could not claim a neutral legal question; and would have reason to believe that no one would heed her. She would be silenced, and powerless to do anything other than resign, if she wanted to distance herself from Obama.
This week all eyes can look to Washington, and watch Hilary Clinton; is she the creature of a male dominated, demogagic political machine, which just plays up to minority interests, and uses women, especially her, to garner votes for an old boy system; or is she a genuine leader of woman and of men; destined to be one of the leading female figures of American History and patriotic tradition in centuries to come.
It a way Hilary might positioned to be a second mother to the Nation; because its very existence as a free nation lies in a sense in her hands; and she has power of life or power of death over it.
It’s your choice, Madam Secretary.
* “impeachable testimony” — is not a typo. Think about it. And no, I am not refering to the process of impeachment.
Filed under: Barack Obama, Clinton, Corruption, Liberal Politics, Women in Politics | Tagged: Barack Hussein Obama, Barnett vs. Obama, Constitutional Crisis, Hillary Clinton, John Charlton, Judge David O. Carter, Judge Jerome B. Siman, Kerchner vs. Obama | 27 Comments »